we eloped! February 2, 2010 we went and got married at the el cajon county clerk's office. =) we are now officially Mr&Mrs Chirs Staples. we are so happy and excited to start out this new chapter of our life together!
originally we were planning a wedding later on in the year in order to be married in the temple, as chris was just recently baptized. however, we both decided that it was time for us to be married now, instead of waiting those long months out. the temple is still, very much our goal, and we are excited about the prospect of being together forever as a family.
Well Congratulations! Miss you girl!
ReplyDeleteAre you going to have a party to celebrate? We are very happy for you!!! lots of love, Bonnie and David Martin
ReplyDeleteHey, I totally understand the feeling! On January 1st 2007 we decided to heck with the waiting and got married 11 days later. It was seriously the best decision! NO STRESS! I am sure Doug appreciated the fact that I didn't have time to go all bridezilla on him. :) Congratulations again and I hope everything is going great!
ReplyDelete