Sunday, September 20, 2009

commence: blog.

hello everyone. we're pretty thrilled about the idea of our upcoming wedding, and even though it seems somewhat distant right now, we're counting on the months to start flying by. as we are both members of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, it is important to us that we be married in the temple for time and all eternity, and it is our goal to do what it takes to get there. chris just recently got baptized and is enthusiastic about learning more about the gospel. we're shooting to get married on september 17 of next year.

2 comments:

  1. I am so excited for you! I am also glad you started a blog. I am proud of you!!! :-)

    My blog is: kalibabe6.blogspot.com

    Have fun with your wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Cous! You will be getting married on my 30th birthday! (Am I old or what!) I look forward to being there. Engagements can be hard, and a long one even harder. Scott and I felt like our 3 month engagement lasted forever. Just take it day by day, and it will be alright.

    ReplyDelete